Academia Vampirilor Ultimul Sacrifiu

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Christian: I'm leaving.
Lissa: Leaving...what? Court?
Christian: Yes. Leaving everything. Leaving you.
Lissa: What...what's wrong? What did I do?
Christian: Nothing. I love you. I'll always love you. But you are who you are. You're the last Dragomir. There'll always be someone taking you away...I'd just get in your way. You need to rebuild your family. I'm not the one you need.
Lissa: Of course you are! You are the only one! The only one I want to build my future with.
Christian: You say that now, but just wait. There are better choices. You heard Adrian's joke. 'Little Dragomirs'? When you're ready for kids in a few years, you're going to need a bunch. The Dragomirs need to be solid again. And me? I'm not responsible enough to handle that.
Lissa: You'd be a great father.
Christian: Yeah, and I'd be a big asset to you too - the princess married to the guy from the Strigoi family.
Lissa: I don't care about any of that, and you know it! I love you. I want you to be part of my life. None of this makes sense. Are you scared? Is that it? Are you scared of the weight of my family name?
Christian: Let's just say it's not an easy name to carry.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comentarii:

  1. Criss spunea...

    :X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

  2. Darkflayer spunea...

    tare partea asta!
    chiar imi doresc sa citesc seria.se vede ca este reusita

  3. Geo. spunea...

    hopa , Christian breaks up with Lissa? no no no , ma spanzur daca nu citesc cartile :))

    la figurat vorbind ..

  4. Andreea spunea...

    :x!