‘Over in YA territory, I’ve been working on Bloodlines through the holidays and have two more days to finish its rough rough draft. Word doesn’t seem to be getting around about this, so here’s the scoop. Bloodlines is the spin-off series to Vampire Academy (it’s the name of the first book and of the series). It’s set in the VA world but will be about different characters: Sydney (our narrator), Jill, Eddie, and one of the love interests from VA. I’m not saying who that last guy is, but it’s mostly to protect those who haven’t read Last Sacrifice. If you have read it, then it should be pretty obvious who the other character is.
And speaking of which…on tour, I got lots of questions/comments from people along the lines of “You never told us what happened to so-and-so” and “Why did you just leave that person hanging?” Don’t worry, I wouldn’t abandon you guys like that! Rose’s main plot lines were wrapped up in LS, but lots of threads were left hanging—for a reason. Things left unanswered were done so to set the stage for Bloodlines. So, hang in there! Answers are coming.’
And speaking of which…on tour, I got lots of questions/comments from people along the lines of “You never told us what happened to so-and-so” and “Why did you just leave that person hanging?” Don’t worry, I wouldn’t abandon you guys like that! Rose’s main plot lines were wrapped up in LS, but lots of threads were left hanging—for a reason. Things left unanswered were done so to set the stage for Bloodlines. So, hang in there! Answers are coming.’

wait a sec , sa inteleg ca , seria asta care vine va fi cumva o continuare al VA?chiar daca vor fi alte personaje?si banuiesc ca "protectorul" va fi Dimitri??!
-oricum cunostiintele mele in materie de VA nu`mi permit sa ma exprim....eu doar dau cu presupusul....deci intai ...read VA next..Bloodlines...pana citesc eu VA apare si la noi seria asta :))
este bine ca autoarea cotinua seria.pacat ca nu am reusit sa citesc VA
Foarte dragut din partea ei,ca ne vorbeste asa despre tot. :).