Adrian si Rose



“I loved you! I loved you and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripped it up. You might as well have staked me!” The Change in his features also caught me by surprise. His voice filled the room. So much grief, so much anger. So unlike the usual Adrian. He strode toward me, hand clasped over his chest. “I.Loved. You. And you used me the whole time.”
- Adrian Ivashkov (Last Sacrifice)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comentarii:

  1. anuska spunea...

    ce frumos......eu sunt abia la al 4 volum din academia vampirilor si abia astept sa citesc Last Sacrifice.
    cea mai buna serie ever.multumesc julia pentru ca mi-ai sugerat sa o citesc.

  2. Carti cu Colti spunea...

    cu placere ana,ma bucur ca te-am facut sa plangi.vai ce malefic a sunat.....ma bucur ca iti place.ti-am zis ca o sa o indragesti.e pe primul loc in top 5 fave series.