Cassandra Clare -Castul ei imaginar pentru Orasul Oaselor

LILY COLLINS HAS BEEN CAST FOR CLARY.

Yes, officially. Lily Collins is Clary. And shes adorable!
Yes, officially. Lily Collins is Clary. And she's adorable!
No more imaginary casting needed.

Jace.

Well, everyone likes Alex Pettyfer for Jace, and that’s fine by me. Even MTV has made an impassioned plea for his casting!
Simon.
For Simon, Logan Lerman is a popular suggestion. Just draw some glasses on him mentally, I suppose.
Alec.
Lots of love for Gaspard Uliel, another someone I had never previously heard of. I can see why, though. He looks suitably prettily depressed in most of the photos I’ve seen of him. I think he has blue eyes, too.
Gaspard Ulliel as Alec
Gaspard Ulliel as Alec
Isabelle:
I love Summer Glau. She is beautiful and tough and can kick butt, as we have seen in Firefly. One of my favorite suggestions!
Summer Glau as Isabelle
Summer Glau as Isabelle
Magnus:
I’m sure you’ve all seen Darren Criss before on Glee. He’s half Filipino and half Irish — perfect for Magnus — and we know he can play funny. And sing, if that ever comes up. :)
Darren Criss as Magnus
Darren Criss as Magnus
Luke:
Lots of love for Ewan McGregor. Well, and why not. He has a regular-guy quality that is Lukeish.
Maia:
I’ve gotten lots of suggestions for Maia. Not that many of them suggest a biracial actress, though and the character is biracial. I like Jurnee Smollett — she’s super cute.
Valentine:
Robert Downey Jr. He can play evil. He can play anything!
Robert Downey Jr. He can play evil. He can play anything!
Raphael.
Diego Luna. Right, he’s got nothing better to do with his time. :D Well, what the heck, it’s imaginary casting anyway.

2 comentarii:

  1. nu pot sa spun daca se potrivesc cu cei din carte sau nu pentru ca nu am citit cartea :D
    da' toti mi se par frumoasi :-? :>
    deci, pentru mine e de bine :))
    pana apare filmul, o sa para si la noi toate volumele :D

  2. Geanina spunea...

    Mie imi plac , cum am mai spusi Cred ca Alex e potrivit pt rolul lui Jace, de Lily ce sa mai spun , este f frumoasa , mi-a placut mult de ea de cand s-a prezentat ca va juca in acest film , Gaspard Uliel mi se pare foarte frumos , desi nu am mai auzit de el :(