Acestea sunt citatele care au fost postate saptamana precendenta.Multi dintre voi le-ati gresit.Chiar nu inteleg unde v-ati uitat.Andrada,Papy,Lucifer,Alexa,Cristina Drafta,Deea si Ada Iatan s-au calificat mai departe pentru concurs.Restul celor ce au trimis imi pare rau dar ati gresit citatele.Fiti mai atenti.
- A ghostly smile flickered across his face. "If you weren't so psychotic, you'd be fun to hang around."
"Funny, I feel that way about you too.He didn't say anything else, but the smile grew, and he walked away. - -Rose Hathaway si Christian Ozera in Vampire Academy. [Citat 1 Martie]
-You've asked me out tons of times.Not really. I've made inappropriate suggestions and frequently pushed for nudity. But I've never asked you out on a real date. - Rose Hathaway & Adrian Ivashkov in Blood Promise. [Citat 2 Martie]
- I KNOW. YOU DID WHAT YOU DID OUT OF LOVE. I CAN’T BE MAD AT YOU OVER THAT. IT WAS STUPID, BUT THAT’S HOW LOVE IS.- Adrian Ivashkov in Spirit Bound [Citat 3 martie]
-He has no right to threaten my boyfriends. I'm eighteen. An adult. I don't need his help. I can threaten my boyfriends myself.He has no right to threaten my boyfriends. I'm eighteen. An adult. I don't need his help. I can threaten my boyfriends myself.- Rose Hathaway despre Abe Mazur in Spirit Bound [citat 4 martie]
-You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.- Rose Hathaway in Frostbite.[citat 5 martie]

deeeeci, deeeeci. care-i concluzia, pana acum? ca sunt buna, ma. da, da. le-am ghicit pe toate :x
succes celo care participa.
Woo hoo!!! Bravo, fetele!:D
Yey,bine ca le-am nimerit!!Asta dovedeste ca sunt fana adevarata VA:> Acum sa vedem,sper sa nu o dau in bara mai departe:))
Felicitari toturor care au trecut mai departe!
Felicitari fetele , bafta in continuare :)