“I say we should stake him to an anthill and throw little pickles at him.” -Selena
“Guy? Mister? Mr. Goth Man, would you please wake up so I can leave? I really don’t want to hang out in a closet with a dead man any longer than I have to, okay? C’mon, please, don’t make this a Weekend at Bernie’s thing.” - Amanda
“What is a Dark-Hunter? Is it like Buffy the Vampire Slayer?” - Amanda
“Yes, I’m a small, emaciated teenage girl who struts around fighting vampires in earrings they would rip out of my ears and shove up my ass.” -Kyrian
“So, you’re like Angel?” - Amanda
”You watch way too much television. Angel has a soul. I don’t.” - Kyrian
“Now you’re back to being scary again.” - Amanda
“Baby, you ain’t seen scary yet.” - Kyrian
“Should I ask about the handcuffs?” - Tate
“Not unless you want to live…otherwise if anyone asks, tell them I died of a heart attack during a wild sexcapade with her.” - Kyrian
Here I am, trying to kiss my girl, and you have to interrupt us. What, were you raised in a barn?
"What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm getting into my car." Her jaw dropped. "You own this?" "No," he said sarcastically. "I'm stealing it with the key in my hand.""Are you going to suck my blood?" He arched a sardonic brow. "Do I look like a lawyer to you?" amanda and kiryan
It's amazing how much savings you can accumulate in two thousand years." Amanda blinked as his words registered. Could he honestly be… "Is that really how old you are?" she asked skeptically. He nodded. "Two thousand one hundred and eighty-two years old last July, to be precise." She bit her bottom lip as she swept her gaze over his gorgeous body. "You look good for an old man. I wouldn't have put you a day over three hundred myself."
Acheron glared at the Dark-Hunters. "Next time I'll just send the three of you e-mails. What was I thinking when I decided to have this meeting?" Nick spoke up. "Oh, I know. That men who are a couple of thousand years old could actually behave like grownups?" Zarek elbowed Nick in the stomach. "Oops," Zarek said to Acheron. "Involuntary arm spasm." - Night Embrace

Ce funny e a doua :))
Foarte amuzante citatele din carti :))
Here I am, trying to kiss my girl, and you have to interrupt us. What, were you raised in a barn?...geniala :)))