Jocurile Foamei

‘It was all for the Games,’ Peeta says. ‘How you acted.’ 
‘Not all of it,’ I say, tightly holding onto my flowers. 
‘Then how much? No, forget that. I guess the real question is what’s going to be left when we get home?’ he says.
‘I don’t know. The closer we get to District Twelve, the more confused I get,’ I say. He waits, for further explanation, but none’s forthcoming. 
‘Well, let me know when you work it out,’ he says, and the pain in his voice is palpable
 


Peeta & Katniss [The Hunger Games] 
“Peeta, how come I never know when you’re having a nightmare?” I say.
“I don’t know. I don’t think I cry out or thrash around or anything. I just come to, paralyzed with terror,” he says.
“You should wake me,” I say, thinking about how I can interrupt his sleep two or three times on a bad night. About how long it can take to calm me down.
“It’s not necessary. My nightmares are usually about losing you,” he says. “I’m okay once I realize you’re here.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comentarii:

  1. Deea spunea...

    Awww, how sweet!<3
    Abia astept filmul. De fapt, abia astept sa vad cine e actorul care o sa il joace pe Peeta. Nu sunt foarte multumita cu alegerea facuta pt Katniss, dar...ma rog. Fie. :P
    Si ce tare e desenul, chiar ii reprezinta f bine pe baieti.:D

  2. Larisa Papy spunea...

    wow cat de tare e desenul cu Gale si Peeta.Eu cred ca sunt team Gale,imi place mai mult de el.Uff nustiu ce am de imi plac mereu de astia parasiti:))

  3. Andreea spunea...

    Desenul este genial :X

  4. Geanina spunea...

    Am citit un articol ca ar fi fost mare bataie pe rolul principal feminin, Jennifer Lawrence nu e chair cea mai potrivita cred eu , dintre numele aratate acolo am remarcat-o pe Emma Roberts .