
Review Dazzle by Amber Garza
Description: Sixteen-year-old
Delaney Scott possesses a special gift. Ever since she was a child she has
known about her calling and the duty she’s expected to fulfill.
However, all Delaney wants is to be normal. That’s why she is drawn to Sam. He can offer her the life she’s always desired. Only Sam has secrets of his own.
Secrets that are deadly. Secrets that can change everything.
However, all Delaney wants is to be normal. That’s why she is drawn to Sam. He can offer her the life she’s always desired. Only Sam has secrets of his own.
Secrets that are deadly. Secrets that can change everything.
Rating: 4.5/5 Stars
Genres: Young Adult Paranormal
My opinions:
First of all, I loved the title since I’ve first heard
it! And the cover is gorgeous! These two made a kick-ass combination for a
first impression! And well, the description…? You don’t know what to expect and
let me tell you this: you’ll be surprised about how the story unravels itself.
Second of all, this review will be short, because
there’s that whole world and story
behind the synopsis can’t be explained in a few words. There are warriors,
there is action and you’ll be left begging for more – that’s for sure. But I’ll
say some things about the characters – oh my… J
Delaney is a strong and well defined character and I really
enjoyed her personality and her strenght. She’s thoughtful, caring and strong, some things I truly admire
in a person. Her friendship with Micah was another good thing for the book and
I just loved the way they rely on each other. I’m not gonna spill anything
about the plot, so I’ll just move on to Ariel. Ariel, a person I really wanted
to strangle when she frustrated me. Ariel, who I knew was hiding something from
the beginning – and Delaney sensed that too. Bravo, girl! We’re on the same page! Ariel, who annoyed me when she
got closer and closer to Micah. That Ariel. And there isn’t really anything
more to say about my opinion on her K

But… drum rolls, please!...
Sam enters in the stage. Ta-daa! You got yourself a swoon-worthy bad boy. A
forbidden fruit. Everyone knows that I’m always rooting for bad boys. *grins*
And, oh, what a boy we get! But he has secrets that can change everything
once Delaney falls in love with him. And he has an well-planned agenda and he’ll
–
La la la la la la… Arghh, I already
said too much! J So my
conclusion? This is an original story with shades of betrayal, secrets and love,
one you’ll definitely going to like. The romance is amazing. The mystery brings
a lot of suspense in the atmosphere. The world-building is awesome. Amber Garza
did a great job with expressing fears and emotions in this new universe! Simply
put, you’ll wantthe sequel instantly.
“Why are we in here?” I demand.
“I told you I wouldn’t give up until you said yes to a date with me, and I meant it.” Sam moves closer to me. I back up until my shoulders hit the wall. In the tiny space Sam’s chest is practically pressed against mine.
I force out a light laugh even though my heart is beating faster than ever. “And what are you gonna do? Hold me hostage in the janitor closet until I do?”
He chuckles. “Something like that.”
I smell bar soap and the faint traces of gasoline on his skin. Never in my life did I think I’d ever be this close to Sam, and if I were smart I’d run out of here right now. But I don’t. I stay put even though I know it’s all wrong. No one else makes me feel the way he does. It’s as if when I’m with him something dormant in me comes alive.
“What if I never say yes?”
“Then I guess we’re stuck in here forever.” He grins.
For a minute that doesn’t sound so bad. Then the bell peals and my body tenses.
“What do you say, Delaney?”
“Why are we in here?” I demand.
“I told you I wouldn’t give up until you said yes to a date with me, and I meant it.” Sam moves closer to me. I back up until my shoulders hit the wall. In the tiny space Sam’s chest is practically pressed against mine.
I force out a light laugh even though my heart is beating faster than ever. “And what are you gonna do? Hold me hostage in the janitor closet until I do?”
He chuckles. “Something like that.”
I smell bar soap and the faint traces of gasoline on his skin. Never in my life did I think I’d ever be this close to Sam, and if I were smart I’d run out of here right now. But I don’t. I stay put even though I know it’s all wrong. No one else makes me feel the way he does. It’s as if when I’m with him something dormant in me comes alive.
“What if I never say yes?”
“Then I guess we’re stuck in here forever.” He grins.
For a minute that doesn’t sound so bad. Then the bell peals and my body tenses.
“What do you say, Delaney?”
ENJOY! ©
Author Bio:
Author Bio:
Amber Garza lives in California with her amazing husband, and two hilarious children who provide her with enough material to keep her writing for years. She LOVES to write. Amber has had a passion for writing since she was a little girl, making books out of notebook paper and staples. As an adult she has worked hard to make her dream of being a published a reality. The PROWL TRILOGY was her first published series and the books are YA Christian thrillers. She also has a suspense novel entitled ENGRAVED which is currently available. DAZZLE is the first book in her new YA paranormal romance series.
Amber Garza's website - http://www.ambergarza. wordpress.com/
Delaney's Gift Series website: http://www.delaneysgiftseries. wordpress.com/






0 comentarii:
Trimiteți un comentariu