EN: For almost two years now, Kiera's boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she's ever wanted: loving, tender and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together, Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university, everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple apart. Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source—a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he's purely a friend that she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes...and none of them will ever be the same.
RO: De aproape doi ani, Denny, prietenul lui Kiera, Denny, a fost tot ceea ce ea a dorit vreodata: iubitor, tandru si infinit devotat ei. Atunci cand se indreapta spre un nou oras pentru a-si incepe viata impreuna - Denny la slujba lui de vis si Kiera la o universitate de prima mana - totul pare perfect. Apoi o obligatie neprevazuta obliga fericitul sa se separe. Simtindu-se singura, confuza, si avand nevoie de alinare, Kiera se indreapta spre o sursa neasteptata - un star rock local numit Kellan Kyle. La inceput, el e pur si simplu un prieten pe care ea se poate baza, dar cum singuratatea ei creste, la fel si relatia lor. Si intr-o noapte ... totul se schimba si nici unul dintre ei nu va mai fi la fel.
Quotes
“What if I don’t choose you, Kellan? What will you do?”
He looked away, a tear rolling down his cheek. “I’ll leave, Kiera. I’ll leave, and you and Denny can have your happily ever after.” He looked back at me. “You wouldn’t even need to tell him about me. Eventually, the two of you…” his voice broke and another tear fell on his cheek, “the two of you would get married, and have children, and have a great life.”
I fought back a sob. “And you? What happens to you in that scenario?”
“I…get by. And I miss you, every day,” he whispered.”
― S.C. Stephens, Thoughtless
#2.EFFORTLESS
EN: In this stunning follow-up to Thoughtless, Kellan and his band embark on a tour that will propel them to national fame, but can Kiera trust her charismatic, sexy man to be faithful from so far away? After being caught in the middle of a love triangle which led to a devastating betrayal, Kiera pledged to learn from the mistakes she’d made. She was determined to never again inflict that kind of pain on anyone, especially the soulful, talented man who held her heart. But life offers new challenges for every relationship, and when Kiera’s love is put to the ultimate test, will it survive? Love is easy…trust is hard.
RO: In aceasta uimitoare continuare a romanului Thoughtless , Kellan si trupa sa se angajeze intr-un turneu care le va propulsa la nivel național faima, dar se poate increde Kiera ca un barbat carismatic si sexy ca el, sa ii fie credincios atat de departe? Dupa ce a fost prinsa in mijlocul unui triunghi amoros care a condus la o tradare devastatoare, Kiera a promis sa invete din greselile pe care le-a facut. Era hotarata sa nu mai provoace din nou astfel de suferinta nimeniu, mai ales sentimentalului si talentatatului barbat care ii detine inima. Dar viata ofera noi provocari pentru fiecare relatie, iar cand iubirea lui Kiera este supusa la o ultima incercarea , va supravietui? Dragostea este usora ... increderea dificila.
Quotes
“I love you more. I love you enough to let you go and live your dream." I tilted my head and shrugged. "Don't you see....? I love you more."
He smiled softly and I brushed some hair off his forehead. Running the backs of my fingers down his cheek, I whispered, "And, yes, I will miss you, more than you could possibly imagine, but I know that you have to do this Kellan. And you know it too."
Stubbornly he shook his head. "No, I know that I have to be with you. Everything else is just .... details.”
― S.C. Stephens, Effortless

0 comentarii:
Trimiteți un comentariu