GIVEAWAY PROMOTE: Interview with Carmen Falcone


1.Please, tell us your name, the city you are born and the books you write.
I was born in Brazil but have lived in Austin, Texas for the last ten years. I write sexy contemporary romance.

2. How did you become a writer?
I think that was a journey. I always loved to write, when I was little girl I love writing on my diaries and whatnot. Then growing up, that passion was always there. Two years ago my manuscript was accepted by Entangled Publishing and the rest is history! 

3. Who inspired you to write?
The love for the romance genre. 

4. How old were you when you wrote the first book?
My very first book? Probably thirteen, haha. 

5. Your favorite books? 
Too many to choose from! 

6. What inspired you to write A Vengeful Affair?


I always enjoyed reading revenge themed romance books, and started to think how I'd make mine different. Usually the hero seeks revenge, and in my book, my heroine Vivian Foster wants revenge. 

7. A message for your fans?
Thanks so much for your support! 


0 comentarii: